J&K Anganwadi Helper & Worker Posts 2023 | Various Districts Anganwadi Posts Out Check Your District Notification
Applications on prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) are hereby invited from the eligible female candidates of the Panch wards/M Wards shown against the below mentioned Panchayat Halqas/M Wards, for the engagement of Sahayikas (AWHs) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project.
Jammu and Kashmir Anganwadi recruitment notification has been released, Jammu and Kashmir Anganwadi vacancies have been released, and the official release of the application form is going to start very soon, how will the application form be filled online, what will be the qualification of the application form, complete information in detail in this article will provide through.
Department of Women and Child Development Jammu and Kashmir has issued a notification for the recruitment of vacant posts in Anganwadi Center, in which applications have been sought for the posts of Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Teacher, etc. Jammu and Kashmir Anganwadi’s recruitment application form has been started online through the official website. can fill out the online form.
Jammu and Kashmir Anganwadi Recruitment Eligibility
It is mandatory for the applicant to apply for the recruitment of 8th pass, 10th pass, and 12th pass women can also apply online now, it is necessary to pass the mark sheet from the recognized board
Criteria for Selection of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers):
- Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be considered for the post.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the UT of J&K.
- The candidate should be a resident of the Electoral Ward where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper should be Matriculate.
- In case no matriculate candidate is available in the Ward, candidates with qualification not less than 8th standard shall be considered.
- In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retired AWH, the said candidate shall qualify for additional two percent points.
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Panch Ward Certificate issued by the BDO concerned.
- Ward Certificate issued by the concerned Municipality.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tehsildar concerned.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificates with Marks card of 10th.
- If candidate belong to family of retired AWH then copy of the e-ration card.