Parvaaz Scheme 2024: Free Coaching Scheme for youths of Jammu and Kashmir
Advertisement inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for availing free coaching for Competitive Exams (IAS/JKAS) under PARVAAZ Scheme of Mission Youth, J&K.
Mission Youth, J&K through the Office of CEO, Mission Youth, J&K invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates for appearing in PARVAAZ Qualifying Test (PQT) for availing free coaching for Civil Service Examination (IAS/JKAS) under PARVAAZ Scheme.
Parvaaz Scheme 2024: Jammu and Kashmir’s Mission Youth is offering free coaching for exams like IAS and JKAS through the Parvaaz Scheme. Eligible students can apply online for the qualifying test to avail this opportunity.
J&K students can get free coaching through the Parvaaz Scheme. Mission Youth invites eligible candidates to apply online for the pre-qualifying test to avail this opportunity.
About Parvaaz Scheme 2024:
- The scheme is aimed to sponsor coaching for Competitive examinations for recruitments conducted by UPSC/JKPSC and other exams of similar nature.
- Candidates having total family income from all sources not exceeding ₹ 8.00 lakh per annum will be eligible for free coaching under the Scheme. 30% of the numbers sanctioned for coaching shall be earmarked for girl students/candidates.
- Candidates to be provided assistance under the scheme shall be selected through competitive process (Parvaaz Qualifying Test-PQT).
- To provide financial assistance to students preparing for competitive examination for recruitment conducted by UPSC and other exam of similar nature, as may be decided by CEO of Mission Youth.
Eligibility Criteria for Parvaaz Scheme 2024.
- Candidate must have secured the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission into the desired recruitment examination.
- Total family income from all sources not exceeding 8 lacs per annum.
- Candidate must have qualified Parvaaz Qualifying Test.
- Student who has already availed free coaching under any Government schemes will not be eligible to get benefit under present scheme.
- Special Privilege under the scheme.
- 30% seats reserved for female candidates under this scheme.
- An additional weightage of 10% in Parvaaz Qualifying Test (PQT) who have qualified prelims of a particular examination for which scholarship is being sought.
Benefits under the Parvaaz scheme 2024
Mission Youth will fund only coaching fee to the PQT qualified students. Boarding and lodging will have to manage on their own.
For more details, please refer to the scheme guideline by clicking on SCHEME GUIDLINE OR Call Mission Youth Toll Free Number 8447804864
How to Apply Step by Step:
The application process shall be as under:
- For applying under PARVAAZ scheme, the candidate must submit the online application along with the requisite documents on the website of Mission Youth (https://missionyouth.jk.gov.in/).
- The registered candidates shall click on Apply for PARVAAZ Scheme (IAS/JKAS) banner on the portal.
- The candidate shall fill up the PARVAAZ application form, upload all the documents and recent passport size clear photograph.
- Candidate shall have to verify the email id submitted for the purpose of submission of application through an OTP sent on that email id before submission of application.
- The candidate shall fill up the rest of the application form, upload all the documents and recent & clear passport size photograph and signature.
- In the event of submission of incomplete or wrong information by the candidate including blurred/ distorted/ blank photograph, the application form of the candidates shall be rejected, and the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the PQT.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details in the form very carefully in order to avoid mistakes/ errors. Post submission of form, no correction/editing of the submitted application form shall be allowed.
PARVAAZ QUALIFYING EXAM TEST (PQT).
- PQT as stated under Point (1) above shall be conducted to ascertain the merit of candidates. The exam shall be a Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) based qualifying test with a focus on testing the General Knowledge and Aptitude of the candidate. PQT shall be preferable conducted in all the 20 districts of Jammu and Kashmir or at locations decided by Mission Youth.
- The question paper shall be designed in a manner to test the General Awareness, qualitative/quantitative aptitude and reasoning skills of the candidates. The topics to be covered under General Awareness shall include but not restricted to History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Social Sciences, Science & Tech, Sports, Environment/Ecology, International Affairs and Current Affairs aimed at testing the general awareness of the candidates. The examination shall be on similar pattern as the previous year PQT.
- The date of PARVAAZ Qualifying Test (PQT) shall be separately notified with all the relevant details like Minimum Cut-off marks etc.
- The candidates are advised to start preparing in advance for the examination in advance. No additional time shall be given under any circumstance.
Selection Process for parvaaz scheme for free coaching
- Selection shall only be based on merit in the Entrance Exam (PARVAAZ Qualifying Test PQT) to be conducted for the purpose. A separate notification shall be issued regarding the date and conduct of PQT. The details can be checked under Point (5) of this notification. The PQT shall be followed by Document Verification (DV) and the final selection list shall be issued after the Document Verification.
Steps to apply online:
Step 1. Click on Apply for Parvaaz.
Step 2. Fill the Application Form.
Step 3. Submit the application Form.
Frequently Asked Question FAQ?
Q1. How do I apply for Parvaaz?
Ans. You can apply from official website or from jkupdate.in.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for Parvaaz Scheme 2024?
Ans. Last date for Applying is coming Soon.
Q3. What is the Parvaaz scheme for IAS?
Ans. free coaching for IAS KAS NEET Exams.