Wholesale Garment Shop Gutted in Pattan Fire Mishap
Pattan 20 January 2024: A wholesale readymade garments shop was reduced into ashes in a fire-mishap during the intervening night of Friday-Saturday in Pattan area in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
Reports reaching to Kashmir Publication that during the late evening, a wholesale readymade garments shop on Malpora road main Market Pattan caught fire due to short-circuit. The adjacent shopkeeper first spotted the fire in the garments shop. The fire and emergency reached the spot to extinguish the fire.
“It was a garments shop and it did not take 30 minutes even to reduce the stock of worth 20 lakhs into ashes,” said Aubaid Mohiuddin, a rescuer.
Pattan Garment Shop Gutted During Friday-Saturday Night
“I left for Ludhiana and Delhi on 18 January to bring fresh stock for the pre-summer season. However, on 19th evening, the adjacent shopkeeper called me and informed about the unfortunate incident,” said Zubair Ahmed Rather, proprietor of the Unit.
The police and Pattan Traders Association President and others were present on the spot.
Garment Shop Gutted