IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 – The IGNOU learners can submit the IGNOU June TEE 2023 assignment till March 31, 2023. The last date to submit the IGNOU June 2023 TEE projects dissertation, field work journals and internship report is May 31. Applicants can submit the IGNOU December TEE 2023 assignment till September 30, 2023. The university will also start updating the IGNOU June TEE 2023 assignment status at admission.ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU university will also upload the IGNOU assignments for the July 2023 and January 2023 session. After the deadline of assignment submission, Indira Gandhi National Open University opens an online facility for candidates to check the IGNOU assignment status 2023. Candidates can check the IGNOU assignment status 2023 of their project/assignment by using their enrolment number, date of birth and code of the programme. IGNOU admission 2023 is conducted to enrol students into different courses offered at the university. Read the rest of the article to get more details about the IGNOU assignment status 2023.
LATEST IGNOU UPDATES : To check the IGNOU 2022 assignment status for June TEE – Click here
To submit IGNOU June TEE 2023 project, field work journal, dissertation, internship report – Click here
To download IGNOU 2022-23 assignments for January and July session – Click here
IGNOU Assignments 2023 Details
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
Candidates should go through the table given below to keep track of the important dates of IGNOU assignment 2023.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Date 2023
|Events||January Session (2022)||July Session (2022)||January Session (2023)||July Session (2023)|
|IGNOU Assignment submission last date for UG||December 15, 2022||March 31, 2023||September 30, 2023||March|
|IGNOU Assignment submission last date for PG||December 15, 2022||March 31, 2023||September 30, 2023||March|
|Submission of projects, field work journals||–||May 31, 2023||To be notified|
|Term End Examination||December 2, 2022 to January 5, 2023||July to August, 2023||January to February, 2024||To be notifiedto February|
|Results||December 20, 2022||September 2023||March 2024||To be notified|
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023?
Follow the steps given below to check the IGNOU 2023 assignment status .
Steps to check IGNOU 2023 Assignment Status
Step 1. Visit the official website – admission.ignou.ac.in.
Step 2 . Enter enrollment number and select the programme code.
Step 3 . Then, click on the ‘ Submit ’ button.
Step 4. Now, a window will open displaying your IGNOU assignment status.
Step 5. Download and print out the assignment status for future reference.
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
The IGNOU 2023 assignment status mentions the following details. Candidates are also advised to check all the details to ensure that there is no discrepancy. To rectify the discrepancy, candidates have to contact the authorities immediately.
- Enrollment Number
- Programme Name
- Code of the courses
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
Popular Online Arts And Crafts Courses and Certifications
What to do if IGNOU 2023 Assignment Status Shows ‘Not Found?
The IGNOU 2023 assignment status window will be updated in 25 days after submission of assignment. Usually, the university updates the assignment marks just a few days before the TEE IGNOU result 2023 declaration. In a case where IGNOU assignments status/marks have not been updated in a long time, candidates should contact their regional centre for more information.
While candidates are submitting the IGNOU assignment, they should always remember to get a receipt signed by the HOD. Candidates are also advised to get photocopies of the IGNOU assignments attested by the study centre. Given below are the steps that candidates need to follow to have sufficient evidence to prove that they have submitted the assignment.
How to download the IGNOU Assignment 2023?
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Below the support dropdown, choose the ‘ Student Zone ’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘ Assignment ’ button.
- The list of all programmes wise assignments will be displayed on screen.
- Select the programme with the academic year/ session for which you want to download assignments.
- Now, the pdf of that IGNOU assignment will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the IGNOU assignment.
How to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2023
Students must submit their IGNOU 2023 assignment prior to the start of TEE. Follow the instructions given below to submit the IGNOU 2023 assignment without any hassle.
- Visit the official link – webservices.ignou.ac.in.
- Download the pdf assignment file of the opted programme.
- Candidates can also use the assignments sent to them by the university via speed post/registered courier and so on.
- They can also get the IGNOU assignments from the regional IGNOU study centres .
- The last dates to submit the IGNOU assignments will be mentioned in the booklet.
- Prepare the assignments accordingly and make sure to write the name, enrolment number, address, and study centre at the start of their assignments.
- Then, candidates have to submit their IGNOU assignments at their respective study centres. It is very important for every candidate to know the location of their study centre.
- Do not forget to get the slips signed by the HOD after the submission of the assignment. Candidates have to write the name of the IGNOU courses for which they have submitted the assignment, their enrolment number and date of submission. Candidates are advised to preserve this slip for future references.
- Candidates must also get the photocopies of their submitted IGNOU assignments attested by the study centre.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 – Important Points
- The deadline to submit the IGNOU 2023 assignment for June TEE is March 31, 2023.
- Candidates have to submit their IGNOU assignment 2023 before the commencement of term-end examination.
- Candidates should preserve a copy of their IGNOU assignment 2023 response for future use.
- The IGNOU assignment must be submitted before the deadline mentioned on the assignment booklet. Only those candidates who submitted their assignment can check the IGNOU 2023 assignment status.
- The process of updating the IGNOU assignment status takes time. Thus, candidates do not need to worry if their IGNOU assignment status 2023 shows ‘not found’ or ‘not submitted’ for some time. However, if the IGNOU assignment status remains like this for a long time then candidates are advised to contact the regional centre officials.
- The IGNOU assignments are a crucial part of the evaluation. Therefore, candidates must submit their IGNOU 2023 assignments within the given time to have a positive IGNOU assignment status 2023 and to avoid any problem while acquiring the degree.
- The passing marks for IGNOU assignments are 50%. Candidates have to score at least 50% so that their IGNOU 2023 assignment status in the IGNOU grade card 2023 shows ‘completed’. If it displays ‘IGNOU assignment status not completed’ then it means a failure in the assignment. In such a case, candidates have to write and submit their IGNOU assignments again.